Your privacy is important to C2C SmartCompliance LLC.
1. Collection of personal information
C2C SmartCompliance may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- contact information, such as your name, address, telephone number, and email address
- information about your use of this website and transactions carried out over this website
- information that you provide for the purpose of registering with this website or subscribing to services offered through this website
- any other information that you provide or send to C2C SmartCompliance
In addition to information you provide, C2C SmartCompliance may collect information during your visit to the C2C SmartComplianceor ComplianceMappings.com websites. We may use tools to collect certain traffic information that your browser sends to a website, such as access times, and the address of the website from which you arrived. We may also collect information about your Internet Protocol (IP) address and clickstream behavior (i.e. the pages you view, the links you click, and other actions you take in connection with the C2C SmartComplianceor ComplianceMappings.com websites). C2C SmartCompliance may also use automatic data collection tools in connection with certain emails and communications sent from C2C SmartCompliance and therefore may collect information when you open the email or click on a link contained in the email.
2. How we use your information
The information C2C SmartCompliance collects to understand your needs and interests helps C2C SmartCompliance deliver a consistent and personalized experience. For example, C2C SmartCompliance may use your information to:
- prevent and detect security threats, fraud or other malicious activity
- communicate with you about products and services or provide personalized promotional offers
- update you about new services and benefits
- provide and improve service and support
- measure performance of marketing initiatives and ads
Testimonials posted on our website are only posted with the express permission of the individual or company who provided the testimonial.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified above, C2C SmartCompliance may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
3. How we share your information
C2C SmartCompliance retains service providers and suppliers to deliver complete products, services and customer solutions and to assist C2C SmartCompliance with marketing and communication initiatives. Service providers and suppliers are required by contract to keep confidential the information received on behalf of C2C SmartCompliance and may not use it for any purpose other than to carry out the services they are performing for C2C SmartCompliance.
Circumstances may arise where, for strategic or other business purposesC2C SmartCompliance decides to sell, buy, merge or otherwise reorganize its business. Such a transaction may involve the disclosure of personal information to prospective or actual purchasers or partners. It is C2C SmartCompliance's practice to seek appropriate protection for information in these types of transactions.
4. Children's privacy
C2C SmartCompliance does not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 18 and does not target its website to children under 18.
5. Your choices regarding communications
Subscription communications include services that may be expressly requested by you or which you consented to receive. After you request such communications, you may opt out of receiving them by using one of the following methods:
- Select the email "opt out" or "unsubscribe" link, or follow the opt-out instructions included in each email subscription communication.
- Write to C2C SmartCompliance at the address listed below, and provide your name, relevant contact information, and specific information about the C2C SmartCompliance subscriptions that you no longer wish to receive.
General communications from C2C SmartCompliance provide information about products, services, and/or support. This may include new product information, special offers, or invitations to participate in market research. You may opt out of receiving these general communications by using one of the following methods:
- Select the email "opt out" or "unsubscribe" link, or follow the opt-out instructions included in each email communication.
- Write to C2C SmartCompliance at the address listed below, and provide your name, relevant contact information, and specific information about your privacy preferences.
6. Keeping your personal information secure
C2C SmartCompliance takes seriously the trust you place in us. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, to maintain data accuracy, and to ensure the appropriate use of the information, C2C SmartCompliance utilizes reasonable and appropriate physical, technical, and administrative procedures to safeguard the information we collect. C2C SmartCompliance retains data only as required or permitted by law and while it has a legitimate business purpose to do so.
When collecting or transferring sensitive information we use a variety of additional security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.
7. Changes to this statement
8. Contacting us
By email to: info@C2CSmartCompliance.com
By mail service to:
C2C SmartCompliance LLC
211 N. Union St., S. 100
Alexandria, Virginia 22314